Welcome to the National Internet Math Olympiad!
If this is your first time here, welcome to the National Internet Math Olympiad!
To participate in our contests, first make an account using the "Register" link above. See the "Dates" page for the dates and times of upcoming contests, and navigate to "Contests & Rules" to participate in a contest when it begins.
On behalf of the current NIMO staff, thanks for participating, and please enjoy the math!
OMO registration open
The Online Math Open contests will still take place. The Fall 2017 Contest will be held from October 27 - November 7, 2017. The Spring 2018 Contest will be held from March 23 - April 3, 2018.
NIMO Monthly Contests Discontinued
Unfortunately, we're sorry to report that the NIMO monthly contests won't be taking place in the 2017-2018 school year. We currently do not have the staff necessary to carry out the contest.
If you would be interested in directing or writing for the 2018-2019 contests, please contact Evan Chen by email no later than December 31, 2017. Include a statement of interest and any relevant qualifications.
2017 NIMO Summer Contest Results
Thank you to all those who participated in the annual Summer Contest! The top ten participants were:
- Luke Robitaille, 65 points (penalty 52.1)
- Swapnil Garg, 57 points (penalty 62.9)
- David Lee, 52 points (penalty 64.5)
- Andrew Gu, 45 points (penalty 31.4)
- Ankan Bhattacharya, 43 points (penalty 22.6)
- Carl Joshua Quines, 43 points (penalty 37.0)
- Richard Qi, 41 points (penalty 44.2)
- Adam Zheng, 35 points (penalty 37.0)
- Alex Gu, 32 points (penalty 25.1)
- Joshua Lee, 32 points (penalty 27.8)
NIMO Summer Contest 2017 Official Announcement
The 2017 NIMO Summer contest will take place on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 4:58 to 5:17 Pacific time! This will be a fun contest to end the current NIMO season, with 15 problems to solve in 15 minutes. For more information, check the official Summer Contest rules page.