Welcome to the National Internet Math Olympiad!
Next contest: NIMO Summer Contest 2016 on Sat, Aug 6 4:58 PM PDT.
NIMO Contest 26 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of the May contest, the last competition of the school year! The top three contestants were:
- Lazar Ilic, 32 points (penalty 85.8)
- James Lin, 30 points (penalty 70.3)
- Yuan Yao, 30 points (penalty 104.9)
- Swapnil Garg, 30 points (penalty 136.1)
- Harish Vemuri, 24 points (penalty 22.4)
- Wentinn Liao, 24 points (penalty 67.5)
- Henrik Boecken, 24 points (penalty 71.1)
- Goh Han, 24 points (penalty 139.3)
- Jason Chen, 22 points (penalty 85.4)
- Michael Kural, 22 points (penalty 89.5)
NIMO Contest 25 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of our April 2016 Revenge contest! The top three contestants were:
- Erik Metz, 46 points (penalty 234.7)
- Benjamin Qi, 41 points (penalty 159.6)
- Jason Chen, 37 points (penalty 55.1)
- Akshaj Kadaveru, 37 points (penalty 87.7)
- Lazar Ilic, 37 points (penalty 119.3)
- Noah Cook, 37 points (penalty 228.9)
- Farrell Eldrian Wu, 31 points (penalty 142.8)
- Richard Yi, 30 points (penalty 118.2)
- Carl Joshua Quines, 29 points (penalty 146.3)
- Rithvik Pasumarty, 27 points (penalty 80.5)
NIMO 2016 Fun Round
We hope that you enjoyed our problems and puzzles on this year's Fun Round! Congratulations to the people who solved all eight problems:
- Alex Lee
- Jeffery Li
- Sam Ferguson
- Vincent Huang
- Michael Diao
- Jason Chen
- Alex Gu
- Hahn Lheem
- David Lee
Of course, due to the informal and cooperative nature of the Fun Round, no prizes will be awarded, but thank you to everyone who participated! Our next (and legitimate) contest, Revenge 25, is in only a couple of days.
NIMO Contest 24 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of our February 2016 contest, especially Yuan Yao, who achieved a perfect score! The top three contestants were:
- Yuan Yao, 56 points (penalty 143.7)
- James Lin, 46 points (penalty 148.3)
- Franklyn Wang, 40 points (penalty 111.7)
- Kevin Sun, 40 points (penalty 131.9)
- Jeffery Yu, 40 points (penalty 193.1)
- Nicky Sun, 37 points (penalty 69.2)
- Jeffrey Huang, 37 points (penalty 91.3)
- Jason Lee, 37 points (penalty 106.5)
- James Shi, 37 points (penalty 127.9)
- Xuming Liang, 37 points (penalty 149.8)
NIMO Contest 23 Winners
Congratulations to the top scorers on the first contest of 2016:
- Jeffery Yu, 46 points
- Alex Li, 46 points
- Farrell Wu, 46 points
- Lazar Ilic, 43 points
- Michael Kural, 41 points
- Adam Bertelli, 40 points
- Joseph Heerens, 39 points
- Swapnil Garg, 38 points
- Kevin Li, 37 points
- Tristan Shin, 34 points
Congrats also to unofficial participant Alex Katz and Sam Korsky for obtaining a perfect score. Thanks to all 125 contestants who participated!
NIMO Revenge 22 Winners
Congratulations to the top scorers on this year's first of two Revenge contests:
- Akshaj Kadaveru, 46 points
- Brandon Wang, 46 points
- Swapnil Garg, 46 points
Thanks to the 89 of you who participated!
Online Math Open Results
Please see here for the results of the contest. Thanks all for participating!
We'd like to hear your feedback on the contest; please submit this form to send us comments.
Online Math Open --- Fall 2015
The Fall 2015 OMO has started! Navigate to the Contests tab to download a copy of the problems.
Revenge 22 Submissions
We have now opened submissions for the Revenge 22 contest, which will be on December 8, 2015. All contestants are invited (but not required) to suggest problems for the Revenge contest. (You may participate in the Revenge regardless of whether you submit questions; this is just to give people a chance at writing their own problems!)
Click here to access the problem submission form. Please try to submit problems by mid-November at the latest, so the staff has adequate time to review them.
NIMO Contest #21 Winners
We apologize for the several irregularities on this contest. Nonetheless, here are the top scores:
- Lazar Ilic, 37 points
- Farrell Wu, 36 points
- Vincent Huang, 33 points
Thanks to the 135 of you who participated!
NIMO Contest #20 Winners
Congratulations to the three perfect scores on the first contest of the year:
- Lazar Ilic, 56 points
- Adam Bertelli, 56 points
- Jeffrey Huang, 56 points
Thanks to the 106 of you who participated!
NIMO Summer Contest 2015 Winners
Congratulations to the top scores on this year's Summer Contest:
- Kevin Sun, 70 points
- Alexander Katz, 55 points
- Yang Liu, 52 points
Thanks to the 140 of you who participated. We look forward to seeing you again next year!