Welcome to the National Internet Math Olympiad!
Next contest: Contest 19 on Tue, May 19 4:55 PM PDT.
Spring OMO 2015 Problems, Solutions and Results
If you have a moment, we'd love to hear your thoughts on this contest. Thank you all for participating!
NIMO April Fun Round
Thanks to everyone who tried out the April Fool's problems.
Congratulations to the following students for completing all eight problems:
Abishek Hariharan, Adam Bertelli, Ahaan Rungta, Akshaj Kadaveru, Alec Sun, Alex Gu, Alex Hong, Allen Chen, Benjamin, Brian Chen, Daniel Chiu, Daniel Zhu, Dilhan Salgado, Erik Metz, Guangqi Cui, Jack Gurev, Jason Chen, Jason Xia, Jason Zou, Jeffery Li, Jeffery Yu, Kaan Dokmeci, Kevin Jiang, Kevin Liu, Kevin Qian, Kevin Sun, Nathan Gross, Shwetark Patel, Steven Qu, Timothy Qian, Victor Chen, Vincent Huang, Yuan Yao
NIMO Contest #18 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #18:
- David Stoner, 47/56 (penalty 174.5)
- Alex Gu, 40/56 (penalty 117.5)
- Michael Kural, 39/56 (penalty 195.5)
NIMO Contest #17 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #17:
- Michael Kural, 56/56 (penalty 247.9)
- Tomas Choi, 48/56 (penalty 209.8)
- Yuan Yao, 46/56 (penalty 151.5)
NIMO Contest #16 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #16:
- Tiancheng Qin, 47/56 (penalty 186.5)
- Yang Liu, 46 (penalty 96.3)
- David Stoner, 46 (penalty 104.7)
Fall OMO Contest has Started
NIMO Contest #15 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #15:
- Richard Yi, 56/56 (penalty 119.1)
- Eric Xu, 46 (penalty 74.5)
- Jack Gurev, 46 (penalty 82.2)