Welcome to the National Internet Math Olympiad!
Next contest: Contest 18 on Sun, Mar 22 4:55 PM PDT.
NIMO Contest #16 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #16:
- Tiancheng Qin, 47/56 (penalty 186.5)
- Yang Liu, 46 (penalty 96.3)
- David Stoner, 46 (penalty 104.7)
Fall OMO Contest has Started
NIMO Contest #15 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #15:
- Richard Yi, 56/56 (penalty 119.1)
- Eric Xu, 46 (penalty 74.5)
- Jack Gurev, 46 (penalty 82.2)
Summer Contest and OMO Dates
The NIMO 2014 Summer Contest will take place on August 23 at 5PM Pacific time, or 8PM Eastern time.
In addition, the OMO 2014 Fall contest has tentatively been scheduled for October 17 - October 28, 2014. We will make announcements once this date has been finalized.
NIMO Contest #14 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #14:
- Alex Li, 50/56 (penalty 196.8)
- Kevin Sun, 48 (penalty 101.7)
- Tashin Saffat, 48 (penalty 123.2)
OMO Spring 2014 Results Available
The OMO Spring 2014 results are available! Please check the OMO Problems page to see them.
We'd love to hear what you thought of the OMO Spring 2014 Contest. If you have a moment, please help us improve the next OMO by filling out the post-contest survey here.
NIMO Contest 14 Moved
Due to the National MathCounts competition, we have decided to push back Contest 14 by one week.
NIMO Revenge Contest #13 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of NIMO Contest #13:
- Kevin Sun, 56/56 (penalty 309.0)
- Yang Liu, 46 (penalty 168.4)
- Alec Sun, 46 (penalty 182.5)
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2014 Winter Contest!
Scores are out of 56. You may view your team's score for each problem here.
- 1st place: We Beat Kevin in PUMaC Geo (47), with team members Kevin Li, Rachel Zhang, Bill Yan Huang, and Michael Kural.
- 2nd place: awesome (42), with team members Lazar Ilic, Patrick Guo, Alexander Whatley, and Steven Chen.
- 3rd place: sa (41), with team members Robin Park, Kevin Sun, Yang Liu, and James Lin.
- 4th place: The Numerators (40), with team members Ahaan Rungta, Cody Johnson, Tim Vermeulen, and Michael Ren.
- 5th place: Math_Team (39), with team members Matthew Brecher, Calvin Lee, Max Fishelson, and Gideon Leeper.
Congratulations to the winners!